Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Gary Coleman and Dennis Hopper

In the last week we lost two icons in the field of acting, Gary Coleman (who was 42) and Dennis Hopper (was was 74).

I remember watching Gary Coleman on Diff'rent Strokes when I was a kid. He played numerous roles as a guest star on many different shows. One that I remember fondly was a guest role he had on the short-lived science fiction sitcom Homeboys in Outer Space.

Dennis Hopper, on the other hand, I'll always remember as Bowser from the 1993 Super Mario Bros. movie. I know many people hated the movie and consider it one of the worst movies ever made. But truthfully, I kind of like it. And you have to admit, the acting was superb in that movie. They had big names filling the roles, and Dennis Hopper was no exception.

That being said, hey, I've got a follower. Welcome to the blog, "windbag," and I hope you enjoy reading my entries. Feel free to leave responses once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment