Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

Greetings

Hello! This is my first time on Blogger, but this is not my first blog. Hopefully my posts will be enjoyable to read through and at the very least thought-provoking. I hope to open some interesting dialogues.

Let's see...

A little bit about myself, then. I am a Christian, and a classically-trained musician. Clarinet and piano are my main instruments, but I dabble in a few others. I play in several ensembles, both classical and jazz, as well as in a worship band at my church. I also play as a solo musician around town, and sometimes out of town.

My theological leanings are conservative, leaning towards the Southern Baptist side of things. I absolutely love to think about things. I read a lot of books by theologians and philosophers, as well as by scientists. I just enjoy experiencing as much as I can in life.

I am also a nerd, as the title of my blog suggests. I am a major Trekkie, and despite that I also enjoy the Star Wars series. Wait...did I just hear someone yell blasphemy?

Anyway, I enjoy science fiction in general. I am also a gamer. My favorite franchises are most of the major ones: Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man (probably my favorite), Final Fantasy, etc. I love RPG's. As much as I love to read books and watch television/movies, RPG's hold a special appeal to me because you not only control the story, but you become a part of the story. I love the interactive nature of RPG's.

Well, that's about it for now. If anyone stumbles across my blog, then I welcome you. Feel free to comment on it, let me know you're out there. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment